IOSH - Managing Safely
The IOSH working safely programme tales a completely different approach to safety and health training. It’s a high-impact programme designed to be fun and get people fully involved. The first-class, jargon-free content is based on what people need to know in practice, and not off-putting legal language.
Who should attend?
Working safely is for people at any level, in any sector, who need grounding in the essentials of safety and health. It gives everyone at work an understanding of why they must ‘Work safely’ – and does that in an enjoyable way.
Nationally recognised and respected certificated training for their teams. Peace of mind offered by training that is designed and quality controlled by the Chartered body for health and safety.
You will study the follow:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting safety performance
- Protecting our environment
What does the business get?
- Peace of mind offered by training that’s designed and Quality-controlled by the Chartered body for safety and Health professionals, IOSH
- Minimal disruption to working days and shifts – the Programme is delivered in just one day, including the Assessment
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and Environmental basics are covered in a single self-contained Session
- Nationally-recognised and respected certificated training for its teams
Working safely is a one day training course (9.00am - 4.00pm) offering jargon-free health and safety basics.
You will be assessed by way of multi-choice assessment and hazard spotting exercises.